Apply As A Full Time Cleaner At Sydney, Nova Scotia. To apply for the position of a full time cleaner, follow the details below.,
Certificates can help one in life. Yes, but even without having a certificate do not limit yourself and believe you cant do it. Grab this opportunity and apply for cleaner jobs at Scandinavian Building Services as they are seeking for persons to fill the position of a Full-time cleaner in the organization. Interested persons should apply as the position has an attractive salary.
Table Of Contents | Jump To Any
About The Organization
Scandinavian Building Services is located in different provinces in Nova Scotia. This organization ensures to always build long and lasting relationship with their clients as they are the ones who has kept the company going. They strive to always provide best results and services to their clients.
- Must have knowledge of cleaning hard floor, upholstery, carpet, window etc.
- Must be able to operate the swing machine,pressure washer, auto scrubber etc
- You must be able to communicate with other staff members and customers
- You must be a good team player
- You must be able to take instructions and love or have passion for cleaning
- You must be willing to learn how to use new machines
- You must be certified as WHIMIS
- You must be able to carry heavy objects upto 50 lbs
Duties/Responsibilities Of the Full Time Cleaner
- Involve in general cleaning like dusting, carpet cleaning, stone care, window washing, offices etc.
- Ensure to complete your job to standard
- Work on the appropriate scheduled days and hours
- Give daily direction and train new employees
- Ensure to always read and explain the MSDS sheets
- Perform manual task repetitively
The job opening is available at Scandinavian Building Services, Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Full Time Cleaner
Full-time, temporary job
How To Apply
To apply, submit your resume to Scandinavian Building Services, Sydney, nova Scotia