Are you a patient, energetic, Honest, kind and easy going person? Are you good with pet and comfortable with kids? If yes! Waste no time and apply for this Job. There is a vacant position for a Part – Time Nanny In Regina, Saskatchewan in Canada. Salary is very competitive. The city of Regina is seeking for an interested person that can take care of two (2) children, ages 4 and 8. If you are interested, see below on how to apply for the job.
Table Of Contents | Jump To Any
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Part – time
- Prepare, take and bring children from schools and to appointments
- Must be able to demonstrate maturity, be reliable and willing to play outdoors regardless of the weather condition, plan a day of crafts and activities.
- Must be active with children and limits the amount of screen time.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Perform light housekeeping
- Tend to emotional well – being of children
- Discipline children according to the methods approve by parent
- Help and instruct children in personal hygiene
- Assist the children with homework
Please note: we are not looking for someone who prefers to watch TV or stare at your phone while the kids play alone or stands at the window while the kids play outside. We need someone who will be dedicated, partake in all activities the children are interested in. Someone that cares and comforts the children when the parents are absent. Not simply a baby sitter.
Must be available on Wednesday-Friday days, but there is potential for additional hours.
- The candidate must have a vehicle with a valid license to take the kids to school. Gas will be compensated for travel to school and any other activities.
- Must have a criminal record check
- Must have a secondary graduate certificate
- Non – smoking environment