There is an opportunity to apply for a Product Cleaner In Langley, British Columbia in Canada. The city of Langley is looking for an interested person to fill this position with an attractive salary and other benefits. If interested, hurry now and send your application without further delay. It is a “first come” “first serve” basis. See details below on how to apply.
Table Of Contents | Jump To Any
Langley, BC, Canada
Monday to Friday (Day Shifts) / 40 hours a week, 6-month contract with possibility of full time
Best Buy Canada’s Service Center, based out of Langley, BC, is currently looking for a Product Cleaner. The incumbent person’s responsibility is to clean customer and store units before they are sent back. However, you will also facilitate product movement throughout our Service Center, being able to receive and ship products.
As a Product Cleaner supporting our technical teams, you will….
- Clean and package Appliances, Laptops, TV’s and other electronics
- Review and ensure each product has correct paperwork, accessories are being returned
- Supervise and facilitate the movement of products throughout Geek Squad City including Receiving, Distributing and Shipping of products that we are repairing
- Ensure to maintain a safe and clean working area
Leveraging your previous experience, we will enable you to…
- Perform system quality checks to be sure correct products and quantities are received.
- Meet all production targets as required.
- Check orders and any associated paperwork.
- Enter appropriate data accurately into the computer system / RF guns, as required.
- Ensure to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
The experience and education we need…
- Completion of High School Diploma certificate or Equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, with a great attention to details
- Excellent time management, with the ability to meet key deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to contribute to a positive work environment through actions and attitude
- Working with and around electronics should not be an issue
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite
- Attractive salary, excellent health benefits and retirement savings program
- Employee discount
- On-the-job training and technical / process support
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education and career development