3. JOB SCHEDULE: Check the job schedule, this will help you know if it’s a part-time job or full time
Marine engineer design, develop, build, install, inspect and maintain the propulsion systems, engines, pumps and other pieces of technical equipment that make boats and other maritime vessels function effectively.
- The ability to train, supervise, schedule, motivate and plan the activities of engineering department team members.
- The ability to ensure that effective preventive maintenance schedules are followed.
- The ability to plan and implement procedures, systems and controls to ensure an efficient engineering department.
- The ability to prepare an annual, itemized, capital budget to management, including all changes and replacements of mechanical equipment required.
- The ability to follow P.M program for all mechanical equipment
- Nile Cruise license is a Must
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a marine environment , boat or cruise
- Bachelor of Mechanical or electrical engineering
- Possess a good command of English and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
If you love the job and wish to apply, Apply On Company Site