We have a fantastic opportunity for a coffee enthusiast to join our Grinders Coffee Team as a Business Development Executive within the Central Coast and Newcastle region
You will present our customers with business growth opportunities, drive long term profitable sales growth and expand our customer footprint throughout the region. You will be responsible for a territory that covers the Central Coast, Newcastle through to Port Maquarie.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Executing planned customer visit cycles to ensure optimal coffee output through both cafes and National accounts.
- Delivering business growth opportunities for all customers within territory to achieve profitable long-term volume growth for Grinders Business and our customers
- Achieve growth through the four key functions of being a Sales Representative, selling and negotiating, superior customer service, communication and planning and organizing
- Increasing volume growth, identifying new business opportunities and ranging targets for equipment sales.
- Prior Coffee Industry experience (sales, customer service, hospitality) and /or knowledge of Coffee equipment is highly regarded
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and high level of resilience
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to think on your feet and influence sales outcomes with our customers
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication, influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Here at Grinders we like to invest in our talent! You can you expect an attractive package supplemented with a company car, latest sales technologies (IPad and IPhone), sales incentive, complimentary Amatil product, company share scheme and superannuation! PLUS you will also be offered discounts on a range of products including private health and gym memberships. BUT what really sets us apart is our award-winning training and development platform that will set you up for future success…who knows where your career path will lead you!
Coca-Cola Amatil is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment.