Our client based in Welshpool require experienced factory hands/process workers for an immediate start for a busy manufacturing and distribution warehouse. These roles will be day shift for the first 1-2 months whilst training, then going to permanent afternoon shift.
Essential skills required:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of nuts, bolts and tools
- An understanding of the imperial system
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints and assembling them
- Flexible to work either day or afternoon shifts as required
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to work with people from varied back grounds and cultures
- Welshpool location
- Monday to Friday work – 38 hours per week
- Ongoing work
- Temp to Permanent opportunity
- $24.34 per hour. Day Shift 6.30am – 3.00pm Monday – Thursday. 6.30am – 12.30pm Friday
- $27.99 per hour. Afternoon Shift 3.15pm – 11.45pm Monday to Thursday. 3.15pm – 9.15pm Friday
CoreStaff is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200041353