Do you want to upgrade your infinix note 5 or note 5 pro to android 9.0 pie?i think you are in the right place.
If you are using an infinix note 5 or note 5 pro, you must have been lucky reading this article.
This is because there is a new android version that is compatible with your your device which is the android 9.0 pie.
The infinix hot 5 and hot 5 pro are part of the Android One Project,meaning that the device runs on an unmodified version of the Android operating system.
Aside that,the Google firm are also committed to providing consistent user experience,
As well as improved security for Android one devices with the monthly security patches and two major updates for all android one devices.
So, before a new Android version becomes available it has to go through some procedures,This is to make sure everything is good and working fine without no issues or problems.
In this case some users of the device will now have to volunteer to use the best version of the new version of the operating system while they check for issues and report if they find any.
This process has been done and confirmed,the good and stable version of Android 9.0 Pie is now ready for infinix hot 5 and hot 5 pro.
This is to say that the android 9 pie version without issue or problems is now ready for you,So if you are lucky and have either of the devices,follow the steps below to upgrade and enjoy.
How to Upgrade Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Pro to Android 9.0 Pie/Things Required
There are some few necessary things you need to upgrade your device to android pie 9.0,which are;
- Make sure you have enough data plan for the download(or better connect to a WI-FI)and also enough have space on your internal memory for the update.
- Your device battery must be above 75% – 80%.
- This upgrade won’t wipe your device but you i advice you to back up your important files/documents,if at all.
Once you have all the requirements and you are ready, you can now follow the steps below to update your Infinix Note 5 or Note 5 Pro.
Here are the steps….
- On your phone’s home screen, Look for the Settings Icon/App and Click on it. Alternatively, you can pull down the notification Panel and Click on the gear Icon to access the Settings Menu.
- Scroll down to About Phone, Click on it and on the Next page, Select System Update.
- This should automatically check for updates provided you’re connected to the internet and should bring out the Android 9.0 Pie update.
- Download the update and Install. This should take a couple of minutes and your phone will reboot during this process.
- Once it boots back up, your device will be running the latest Android Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie.
NOTE: If you have followed this steps and it still didn’t upgrade,just know that the update/upgrade is not yet available or have not arrived in your device.We advice you should keep checking.
If it worked out for you,ENJOY….