Qantas Lounges – Sydney Domestic is looking for a Kitchen Attendant. Offering 3 diverse lounges for Qantas guests, you won’t want to miss this opportunity. The airport is a fast-paced environment but supported by a great team. Accor Hotels offers excellent discounts and career opportunities for our team members.
As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy of Feel Valued and Feel welcome.
Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Actions cleaning duties within the kitchen, food preparation areas and scullery.
- Operates dishwashing machine as per instruction manual
- General pantry duties and maintain cleanliness of pantry, fridges and freezers
- Assist in the preparation of food as directed by the Executive Chef or supervisory team.
- Ensure all kitchens are kept clean and tidy according to current Health & Hygiene regulations.
- Ensure each outlet is supplied with sanitised clean and dry operational equipment.
- To count, sort and prepare operating equipment as required.
- Ensure all operating equipment, crockery, cutlery & glassware is hygienically and safely stored.
- Ensure correct handling of chemicals and equipment as per manufacturers instructions.
- To contribute to cost control through energy conservation and the careful use of water, cleaning materials and other appliances
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift.
To apply you must have:
- Previous experience in the scullery
- Understanding of food safety and chemical requirements.
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure when needed.
Come, join us and click apply!
Primary Location: Qantas Lounge – Sydney Domestic Pullman Sydney Domestic Terminal T3 Keith Smith Ave Mascot 2020