Plumbing Industry (RI1 – SJ15)Permanent – Full Time (80 hrs per fortnight) with ADO
Key Selection Criteria include:
- ? Mature attitude and ability to work unsupervised achieving planned targets.
- ? Ability to work & communicate effectively within a team environment
- ? Experience & demonstrated competency in providing Plumbing Services to Commercial, Industrial or Institutional facilities.
- ? Licenced Plumber
- ? Current Drivers licence
- ? Literacy and computer skills, sufficient to perform duties of the position.
- ? Ability to be trained to achieve competency to maintain Unattended Steam Boilers to 3MW capacity.
- ? Willing to assist with Boiler Duties Roster, including weekends and public holidays, if required.
- ? Prepared to work overtime or flexible hours and recall to duty if required.
- ? Ability to be trained to achieve a restricted licence to perform Electrical Safety Testing (Test & Tag)
- ? Ability to work in a changing environment and demonstrate flexibility and problem solving skills
- ? Perform duties at Dimboola Campus if required.
- ? Qualified in Gas, TMV, Backflow Devices installation & testing
- ? Hold a current Worksafe Licence for High Risk Work.
- ? Experience with plant maintenance activities in a large organisation
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a facility with an entensive variety of plant and equipment, servicing a diverse clinical environment and join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position view the Position Description and/or contact the person indicated below. Further information on Wimmera Health Care Group can be found on our website www.whcg.org.au
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Wimmera Health Care Group (WHCG) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds. We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working With Children check prior to commencement of employment.